Thursday 29 November 2012

Misery

If I had a flower for each time I thought of you, I'd have a garden by now.

See, I don't know you but I could feel you.
I could hear your silent breathing,
struggling, kicking, moving.
You wouldn't stay still.
If you were here right now, beside me,
I'd build you castles.
You'd be royalty.
Or maybe I'd hate you.
Screw your life for eternity.

Even now I see you,
in my daymares,
suffering and dying.
I'm sorry I couldn't hold you,
tell you how much I love you
and save us both of this misery.

Maybe you'd hate me,
And ask your friends to do the same,
or every night you'd hold me,
and softly call out my name.
 Believe me when I tell you,
you are the best thing that happened to me,
but I couldn't save you,
and now you're History.

Believe me when I tell you,
you are the worst thing that happened to me,
But I still wish I saved you,
saved you from this misery. 

1 comment: